Saturday 3 July 2010

And the heart won...

I have booked the flights to Milan, and I am now officially excited! Although I can see how people get into debt when they start to take on the mantra of 'money's for spending not for saving'.

My rent for my new house in Manchester came out of bank account on Thursday so my funds are looking pretttyyy low at the moment. Ah well, I'll just have to be sensible for a while, I guess...


I've never flown completely on my own before, so that's going to be a bit scary. I have a fear of missing flights and things, so I'll probably be on edge in the airport until I'm safely sat in my seat.

There's only 9 days to go! xx

1 comment

  1. have fun! I was scared heading off to LA on my own but get yourself a good flying playlist and you'll be fine :) plus the guy next to me started crying while watching Marley and Me so that made me feel instantly comfortable haha

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think!

Latest Instagrams

© The Stones Inside My Shoes | A UK Lifestyle Blog. Design by FCD.