Sunday 13 May 2012

Paris in Pictures

I recently visited Paris with my boyfriend to celebrate our one year anniversary and had such a wonderful time. The weather was lovely and many of the sights were breathtaking, even if they did look a little surreal in person. It's strange when you see a famous monument up close after years of seeing them on postcards, it's almost like they're still just a picture. Anyhow, here are a couple of photos I snapped over the week. Photo heavy of course!










3 comments

  1. I have always wanted to visit Paris and these photos just some up why!! I have a friend who is obsessed with Minnie Mouse as well, so it looks like she's be in heaven! One day I'll go, I haven't even been to France before so it's definitely on the list (: xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your photographs! x

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think!

Latest Instagrams

© The Stones Inside My Shoes | A UK Lifestyle Blog. Design by FCD.